Additional Registration Updates to use:
- To create a new Parent/Student Portal account refer to the email you received containing the Parent/Student Access ID and Password. If you have multiple student's in our district you should have received an email for each of those student's with an Access ID and Password to link each of your students as you create the account. If you did not receive an email containing the Access ID and Access Password(case sensitive), please contact your student's school to obtain this information.
- Please make sure you use your name as you provided it to the District An example is if you have a hyphenated name like Sue Smith-Baker but you usually only go by Sue Baker the system will require you to use Sue Smith-Baker or it won't allow you to create the account.
- You will also need use the email account we have on file(the one you received with the Access ID and Access Password). If you try to use a different email you will have problems and the account won't create
- When you follow the directions from the (PDF attachment), the second part of the set up instructions explains you can link your student’s account by showing you where to enter the student’s first and last name(must be typed just as you provided to us for registration). You will then be asked to enter your Access ID and password, then it will ask you for your relationship to the student (this would mother, father not son, daughter).
- The last suggestion is to also make sure to follow the password rules. The password you pick must be 8 characters long and contain at least one of each of the following 1-capital letter, 1-lowercase letter, 1-number, and 1-special character.
Bắn Cá Đổi Thưởng Trực Tuyến 2018We hope this update is helpful, and we thank you for your continued patience as we update these systems for the new school year.
PowerSchool Parent Account Creation Guide
Get Started (pdf version of instructions)
Bắn Cá Đổi Thưởng Trực Tuyến 2018PowerSchool is the District’s new web-based tool providing real-time insights on student grades, schedules, performance, and attendance.
Before you can access your student information, you must create a new parent account (existing IC accounts will not work in PowerSchool). You need to have at least one student Access ID and Password to create an account. You will receive this information in an email. If you do not have this information, contact your school.
Set-up your account (Each parent/guardian may create their own account)
Step 1: Open your Web browser to
Step 2: On the Sign In screen, choose the “Create Account” tab and click on “Create Account” at the bottom of the Create an Account window.
Click “Create Account”
Bắn Cá Đổi Thưởng Trực Tuyến 2018Verify by clicking on “Create Account”
Step 3: Complete information requested
Step 3: Complete information requested (Continued)
Bắn Cá Đổi Thưởng Trực Tuyến 2018Link Students to Account: Student Name - Enter the first and last name of the student you want to add to your account.
Parent Access ID and Password - Enter the unique Access ID and Password that you receive in the mail. Contact your school if you do not have this information.
Relationship – Choose how you are related to the student
Access ID and Access Password are case sensitive. Click on the relationship dropdown arrow to choose your relationship to the student.
Step 4: After completing all information, click “Enter” at the bottom of the page.
Note: If you get an error message, please verify information entered and re-submit.
Step 5: Sign-in to test your new account at . Your screen should look similar to the image below:
Account Preferences allows you to change your e-mail address, username or password. You may also add additional students to your account.
Bắn Cá Đổi Thưởng Trực Tuyến 2018PowerSchool Mobile App is available for iOS and Android devices. Use District code listed on this screen.
NOTE: Schools are responsible for what is available on your parent portal. Each school might have different views. Please contact your child’s school for more information.